Thursday, September 29, 2011

Getting Ready To Publish!

I am so excited about how the book is coming along. I am going to the printer by the 15th of October so it will be ready for holiday shopping. The stories are so moving and I am so proud. Some of the stories are from friends and colleagues who never shared their lives like this before.

I have dedicated the book to Erin, who passed away over 2 years ago at age 29. I took care of her from when she was 4 years old through 8 years old as a pediatric home care nurse. She was always an inspiration and dearly missed. We have a long term friendship and bond with her whole family that will last a lifetime.

Sadly, I lost my mom this past August. She will not be able to wave my book around with pride to all her friends. She was such a disabilities advocate. She knows...

Please be on the lookout for the new and labor of love Living in a World of Possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment